A.R. TRAINER SHOES. TIMELESS TENNIS STYLE THAT'S REMASTERED FOR TODAY WITH A MULTIPANEL UPPER.
In the '80s, tennis champions triumphed on grass, clay and cement to garner Grand Slam titles. These shoes take design cues from the A.R. Trainer, a 1988 tennis sneaker designed to perform on all surfaces. Made in a mix of textures, these streetwear shoes come in a supple leather upper with textured suede at the toe.
- Genuine leather upper with perforations for ventilation
- Eyelets with lace up closure for secure fit
- Ortholite sockline cushioned with EVA midsole for all day comfort
- Patterned synthetic outsole for better grip
- adidas Originals trefoil branding print
- Product Code: EE5403