Get Your MUFC Supporters Jersey from Studio 88
The wait is finally over for the Red Devils fans. You can get your Man United Home supporters replica jerseys at Studio 88 from 29 July. The following week, from 6 August, the Away jersey. The Third jersey will be available at our stores on 19 August.
Being one of the largest and most legendary British football clubs of all time, Manchester United has won more cups than any other team in the history of the British Premier League - no wonder they have so many fans.
Sponsored and in synergy with adidas core beliefs, the Man United three pillar motto focuses on Youth, Courage, and Success. These three pillars have brought the club more than a century worth of triumphs. With its clean red design and white ribbed crewneck, the Home jersey takes inspiration from the iconic kit that carried the Red Devils to some of their most memorable moments.
Made for fans, its soft fabric and moisture-absorbing AEROREADY will keep you comfortable all day long. Manufactured with Primegreen, a series of high-performance recycled materials, the soft, breathable fabrics are ideal for everyday wear.
The 2021/22 Away jersey is in cloud white and the Third jersey pays homage to Man U’s change strip, celebrating 110 years of stripes with a more progressive design.
Man United, a club with a history worth being told
The Manchester United Football Club was first formed in 1878, albeit under a different name - Newton Heath LYR (Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway). From their early beginnings the team has played an important role in English soccer history. The club won their first FA Cup in 1948. After the tragedy of the Munich Air Disaster and football being robbed of some of the era's greatest players, Matt Busby had to start all over again to build a new team. The dawn of the 1990s saw Alex Ferguson collect his first silverware as Manchester United manager. A manager who arguably could never be replaced. Man United and soccer are what peanut butter is to jelly, there is no one, without the other.
Man United - results tell it all
The Red Devils have a history of picking themselves up when need be, albeit by their managers or key signings to pull through to make the difference:
- The club have won a record 13 titles in the Premier League since the top flight of English football was given that new name in 1992.
- The Red Devils triumphed in seven First Division Championships before the league was restructured in 1992.
- Man United have won the FA Cup on 12 occasions and have appeared in the final 19 times.
- Man United are also the only club to appear in an FA Cup final in every decade since the War.
- Inaugurated in 1961, the Football League Cup has been won by Manchester United on five occasions.
- The Club have won themselves 21 Community Shields in total and are on the honours board with 17 outright triumphs and four shared after a draw.
- The team won the coveted UEFA Europa League in 2016/17
… and the list goes on!
So cheer your favourite Premier League team Manchester United onwards to victory this season in your supporters jersey. Show your love for England’s champions in the 2021/22 MUFC jerseys, the Home jerseys available at Studio 88 from 29 July. The jerseys will be available both online and in all stores across South Africa.