Levi’s Denim – Set your soul on fire!
Summer is not only about sunshine and cold beers, it’s actually the best time of year for us to showcase our fashion skills, and from rocker chic to bohemian flower child, you could go wild!
Your go-to are those ever faithful Levi’s Denim jeans, simply pull on that white T-shirt and get going with those accessories – your fashion choices are endless, here are six things you can do to add some vava voom to your jeans and T-shirt summer this summer.
- Accessorise, go bold with the 90s leather inspired armbands, this gender-neutral look pairs lovely with the Levi’s 550 denim jeans style and white CONVERSE sneakers and your best sunnies (sunglasses), toss in a cap or sun hat, and you’re good to go exploring the cities roof top bars.
- Scarf it up; if you’ve ever wanted to be Justin Timberlake, post spaghetti yellow hair, then this look is for you, Jazz it up with a Cuban style checked scarf around your neck, add in a modern flat cap, and a pair of VANS. This look works best when you roll up your Levi’s 511 denim jeans just a tad, socks being the optional choice.
- This SA chic look is all about the bucket hat if you are living in SA and don’t have a bucket hat, what are you doing with your life? Keep your style clean and simple with a statement neck piece, (yes guys wear chains too) a printed bucket hat and some summer slides. Best dressed with the Levi’s 522 denim jeans rolled up, add in a backpack and you’re ready to chill with friends and a pack of that favourite beer or cider.
- Going shopping with Bae, grab your most comfortable workout shoes, toss a colourful shirt over the white Tee and voila, you are ready to walk the malls a couple of dozen times.
- De demure in some smart casual jeans fashion, ladies pair your Levi’s 514s and white collar shirt with a statement necklace, something sparkly or golden, or both, with a pair of black 6” heels, (preferably velvet – NO STRIPPER HEELS) and a modern classic figure fitting formal jacket. Gents, match your Levi’s with some leather P Crouch shoes, and a dinner (suit) jacket.
- For the post thunderstorm or cooler evenings, throw on a leather jacket, and your fave old school classic sneakers.
Fashion doesn’t have to cost much to look good all you need is a pair of Levi’s denim jeans and a plain white t-shirt, and you can turn up looking your best every day.