Nike Air Force 1 '07 LV8 Mens Sneaker White Himalayan Rhubarb
The radiance lives on in the Nike Air Force 1 '07 LV8, a hoops-inspired '82 original with at least 20% recycled content by weight. The iconic star-tipped outsole features cork-infused rubber for a classic look. The embroidered botanical design on the tongue and scientific infographic vary by colour and celebrate the plant dye featured in the design.
- Re-imagined Design
- Bringing the old-school look of Nike b-ball into a sustainable realm, this classic has at least 20% recycled content by weight. A cork-infused outsole and dubrae update your style.
- Details that Speak
- The embroidered botanical illustration on the tongue nods to the plant dye used in the shoe. The natural colour palette celebrates nature and highlights the unique construction.
- Stitched overlays on the upper add heritage style, durability and support.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight, all-day comfort.
- Padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels great.
- The Volt-coloured recycled insole feels extra-soft and supportive.
- Colour Shown: White/White/Black/Natural
- Style: CZ0338-101
- Country/Region of Origin: Vietnam