30 MIN FREE WIFI
STUDIO 88 X ADIDAS. FREE WIFI AND R10 000 SHOPPING SPREE PROMOTION is proudly sponsored by adidas Originals and Studio 88, starts 21 September to midnight on 19 October 2018 at Belle Ombre (Tswane), Faraday (JHB) and Khayelitsha (CT) taxi ranks.
Automatic entry for the adidas X Studio 88 R10 000 Shopping Spree Draw!
Sign up for 30 MIN FREE WIFI with your mobile device at our dedicated WIFI locations to automatically enter the R10 000 adidas X Studio 88 Shopping Spree competition!!
WIN a R10,000 adidas shopping spree at Studio 88 – Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This competition runs from 08h00 21 September to midnight on 19 October 2018.
2. The promoters are Studio 88 (Blue Falcon Trading (Pty) Ltd whose registered office is at registered office is at 1288 Reduktor Avenue, Stormhill Ext, Roodepoort, 1724; and adidas South Africa (Pty) Ltd whose registered office is 2nd Floor, Unit 2C, Black River Park, North Park, Fir Road, Observatory, 7925, Cape Town, South Africa.
3. This competition is open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa except any person who is-
3.1 a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to the promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by, the promoter; or
3.2 a supplier of goods or services in connection with the competition.
4. By entering this competition, you agree to comply and abide with these terms and conditions. Participants can enter the competition by logging on to the WIFI and completing the entry form.
7. Within 2 weeks of the closing date, one winner will be selected via a random draw and will be contacted via telephone. An alternative winner will be drawn if after 3 attempts, the organisers cannot reach the initial winner.
8. The winner will receive an adidas shopping experience at a Studio 88 store to the value of R10 000. All products purchased must be adidas. No returns for cash are permitted. Any amount not used will be forfeited.
9. The prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. JUDGES’ DECISION IS FINAL AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERED INTO.
10. adidas reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against adidas and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against adidas.
11. By participating in this competition, you consent to (i) the processing of your personal information by adidas and other companies in the adidas group, any of their operators, commercial partners, agents and sub-contractors (who may be outside South Africa) on the condition that they will keep such information confidential; (ii) the collection of your personal information from any other source to supplement the personal information which adidas has about you; (iii) the retention of your personal information for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory, fraud prevention and marketing purposes; (iv) the use of your personal information to send you information about products, services, and special offers of the adidas group that may be of interest or value to you.
12. You can choose to be excluded from direct marketing by notifying adidas in writing or by registering a block on any registry which adidas is bound by law to recognise. adidas will not charge you a fee to update this request on its systems. adidas will give effect to any changes requested by you as soon as reasonably possible.
13. These Terms and Conditions are also available at www.studio-88.co.za
HOW TO SIGN UP:
- Connect to Massiv Free Wifi
- Open your browser on any page
- You will be taken to a sign up page
- Fill in your details
- Enjoy surfing!
EXCLUSIVE TO STUDIO 88. BERMUDA. JEANS. INDOOR SUPER.
Hailing from the soccer fields, athletics track and squash courts of the 70s and 80s, adidas have resurrected their favourite suede OG’s this year and we could not be more excited! Originally forming part of their own collections these suede sneakers became the headliners for adidas street wearers across the globe, from the 70s British terrace wear football players and fans to the 80s B-boys and beyond, the soft suede sports sneakers were integrated into a larger community of people who casually took the sneakers from the sport scene to the streets with casual wear, creating a whole new sport casual style. Get yourself a pair of adidas Bermuda, adidas Jeans or adidas Indoor Super sneakers from R999.99 exclusively available at Studio 88 stores!
Originally part of the highly coveted adidas Island series in the 70s and 80s, the Bermuda sneakers were a fan favourite during the terrace footwear era. Making their comeback in their original form, the adidas Bermuda’s boast the classical silhouette that are truly reminiscent of their old-school form, with a suede upper with synthetic leather 3-Stripes and heel patch, finished with a low-profile tonal rubber outsole.
adidas Jeans released in late 70s as both a training and leisure shoe, they gained popularity, around the football terrace scene in Britain. Originally designed to be worn with jeans the 80s suede shoes with the contrasting Adidas Three Stripes logo on the side panels have seen a fair amount of redesign to better identify with the changing sneaker market. The latest design boasts both genuine leather and suede on the upper.
A favourite sneaker for squash players of the 80s the Adidas Indoor Super enjoyed a hugely successful and long run, both on and off the court. Wearing the Indoor Super’s with frayed jeans was considered a fashion statement of note during the 80s. Re-released in a few colour ways the Indoor super have a premium leather, nylon, and suede upper with the three branding stripes, a blue trefoil logo on the tongue and a honey coloured rubber sole.