STAND A CHANCE TO WIN DOUBLE VIP TICKETS TO AKA MEGACY OVER EVERYTHING CONCERT
Proudly sponsored by Reebok Classics – 3 sets of double VIP tickets per city up for grabs!
Pavillion, Westcliffe, Durban on 5 April, or Mall of Africa Johannesburg on 13 April, plus get a Reebok goodie bag!!
* Johannesburg and Durban Only
* Proof of recent purchase required to validate entry
How to enter:
1. Purchase any Reebok product over R500 at your nearest Johannesburg/Durban Studio 88 store.
2.Post a photo of you wearing your purchased item(s) on Facebook and tag @reeboksouthafrica, @studio88 and #reebokxstudioxakamegacy and your city of purchase (#Johannesburg/#Durban)
WIN DOUBLE VIP TICKETS TO AKA MEGACY OVER EVERYTHING CONCERT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Promoters are Studio 88 (Blue Falcon Trading (Pty) Ltd whose registered office is at registered office is at 30 O’ Connor Place, Aeroton Business Park, Aeroton, 2109, Johannesburg, South Africa; and Reebok South Africa (Pty) Ltd whose registered office is 2nd Floor, Unit 2C, Black River Park, North Park, Fir Road, Observatory, 7925, Cape Town, South Africa.
- This competition is open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa except any person who is – a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to the promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by, the promoter; or a supplier of goods or services in connection with the competition.
- By entering this competition, you agree to comply and abide with the below terms and conditions.
- To qualify an entry, purchase any Reebok product over R500 and post an image of yourself on Facebook using the tags @reeboksouthafrica, @studio88 and #reebokxstudioxakamegacy.
- Win one of three sets of double VIP tickets to see AKA performing [Megacy Over Everything] at either at the Pavilion, Westcliffe, Durban on 5 April 2019 or the Mall of Africa, Johannesburg on 13 April 2019.
- The competition entrants will receive 2 VIP tickets in their city of purchase. i.e.: purchases in Johannesburg, entries qualify for the draw for tickets of the Johannesburg show at the Mall of Africa and Durban at the Pavilion.
- The Durban competition commences 18 March, ending 30 March 2019 with winners being announced 1 April 2019 on our social media platforms.
- The Johannesburg competition commences 18 March ending 5 April 2019 with winners being announced 8 April 2019 on our social media platforms.
- The winners are to retain their receipt as proof of their purchase to validate their entry, as only purchases made between 18 March and 8 April will qualify as entries.
- Only entries indicating the following tags will be qualified as entries: @reeboksouthafrica, @studio88 and #reebokxstudioxakamegacy.
- The winner will be contacted by Studio 88 to co-ordinate the collection of their tickets at their nearest Studio 88 store.
- The prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. JUDGES’ DECISION IS FINAL AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERED INTO.
- Reebok (Pty) Ltd and Studio 88 reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against Reebok or Studio 88 and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against Reebok or Studio 88.
- The Promotor has the exclusive right to remove any offensive or inappropriate imagery uploaded on its business page.
- Neither Reebok (Pty) Ltd or Studio 88 and their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever arising from any claim for any loss, damages or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by a participant of this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for difficulties that may arise in the attempt to participate in this competition.
- The Promoter shall not be liable to any person who participates in this promotion in respect of any claim whatsoever or for any direct or consequential loss howsoever arising which may be suffered, whether as a result of any negligent act or omission or any default on the part of the promoter or otherwise.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa shall govern these Terms and Conditions and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You agree that you are submitting your video to the owner of this Facebook business page and not to Facebook.